I am currently in the process of developing a custom web hosting billing software for my Web Hosting company Speedata Web Technologies, providing Unlimited Web Hosting in Ghana since 2007. Even though I chose to build my own, I have come across a good number of free and paid web hosting billing softwares with awesome features and incredible automation.
I currently have 2 databases which both contain information related to my web hosting clients. My web hosting billing software consist of merging the two databases and adding automation invoicing, payment and order processing. I might eventually release the software as open source along with my Online Timesheet Application.
Until then, below is a list of the top 5 free web hosting billing softwares you can use as a web hosting service provider:
- Free Php Hosting Biller: Php Hosting Biller 1.0 is software that allows you to manage webhosting clients, Adding new clients, Automation of your webhosting ordering system. It has a number of features. Script is released under GNU/GPL license.
- AgileBill: AgileBill is a Flexible Billing and Invoicing Application for a number of markets, including Web Hosts, ISPs, VoIP Providers, and membership/subscription type models. It features numerious plugins for payment processing, provisioning, and interfacing with a variety of 3rd-party applications and services. Development began as early as 2002, and initially released commercially in 2004. The project was released to open source in November 26, 2008.
- BoxBilling: Complete client management, billing & support software. BoxBilling is free and will always be free! You can sell any product imaginable – web hosting, software licenses, servers, downloadable products and setup any custom products.
- Whoiscart: whois cart provides a simple hosting company invoice managment system with integration for cpanel/whm and major domain reseller panels.
- CLbox: Web hosting client tool, with Custom order form which takes in custom mb space + bw. Integrates with paypal, paystorm, authorize.net,2checkout. also has a whois and search engine submition tool. Integrates PERFECTLY with cpanel.
If none of the above is convenient for you, check out this list: http://www.hotscripts.com/category/scripts/php/scripts-programs/web-hosting-tools/.